viernes, 22 de junio de 2012

Have a nice weekend my friends.


Have a nice weekend my friends and try to be happy, enjoy your freedom this two days far away from the work, far away from the city if it's possible, go to the pool, practice sports, be calm, have peace, make love not war, read the blog of the paseante all the time, think on me, miss me, adore me, pray to me.
Next week the blog will be as ever the most excitant and interesting blog of the planet.
Of course, I make the blog day bay day for all of you, only for your eyes, with my best thinkings, feelings and emotions, with the best movies, art, books, poems, articles, photos, pictures, and with all the best fantasies, flowers, puppies, landscapes, sunsets, dawns, stars of the firmament, stars of the movies, moons, suns, planets, clouds, rivers, trees, plants, and of course, persons, yes, of course, persons, why not?
The persons are the soul of the blog, all the persons that live in the world.
The blog of the paseante.
The mondial blog.

Happy weekend,

the paseante

(I love all of you)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario