lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

El colgao. Contrasemblanza.


The sounds of silence

My dear generous friend, so mute, so missing, so hide.
He is in the other side of the society, like in the dark side of the moon, the side that nobody never see.
And, what does he do?
Nothing.
He says that never doses anything, but I think it's false, in fact he is always doing everything, doing life as all of us use to do, day by day.
But he means that he doesn't work, happy man, he doesn't need to work.
I think it could be difficult live without work.
Perhaps without the diary "leviatan" of the work the leviatan could be myself.
It's so difficult to speak about this things.
But tell me, dear friend, missing friend, silent, friend, where are you?
Are you in the kingdom of the fantasy?
Are you in the star of the absolut happiness?
Or you are, like me, here, in the land of the human being.
Tell me, please, where are you?

The paseante to his belowed friend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario