jueves, 28 de junio de 2012

Interview with the paseante (part three).

Latvia Romanescu of "The New York Times on the blog".
(continuation of the interview)

L.R.:
And for the other guy, Paseante, how was all this matter for him?

Mr. P.
I think it was terrible for him, he is a married man and I guess that for his wife and for his family it was very ugly, I'm sure but it's only an impression because we never speak about this affiaire of the anonymous

L.R.:
And why you never speak about that?

Mr. P.:
I don't know very well the reasons, perhaps because we feel ashame with all the things that the anonimous contain.

L.R.:
What kind of thigs?

Mr. P.:
Silly things, incredible things, only the brain of a fool can be able to imagine this kind of terrible thinkings about the others.

L.P.:
It was like a trauma for us?

Mr. P.:
Of course it was, and still is a trauma for me and I thing that for my friend also is still a trauma.

L.P.:
Perhaps you must speak with him about this mather.

Mr. P.:
I think is impossible to speak with him because he is absolutely sad, he suffers a kind of depression I think.

L. R.:
And you paseante, what's about you?

Mr. P.:
I feel better now three years ago, but my concept of the human behavior change a lot since this moment, I don't believe in people like I use to believe in the past, it really was so terrible...

L. R.:
Paseante, tell me , are you still in love with this guy?

(to be continued)

Copyright: All rights reserved "The New York Times on the blog".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario