viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

The fountain.


The fountain

Fountain of cold water, like a glass under the bright of the light
Colors like your colors I have never seen before in my life
I like you, I like your sounds, the sounds of your water that falls in the vase
In the calm of the sea of your reverse sky
Tears of happiness fall so softly, so pure, so delicious
Tell me fountain, where is your soul, the soul of your voice that call me around the quiet garden
Where is the vision of you that always wait for me night of day in the center of my memory
Don't forget the answers because I'm always waiting to your voice
Your voice reflected in the walls of the palace like an eco of the heaven
Your liquid voice that give me the peace of the university, day by day beside you
I want to kiss you my beloved fountain, I want to love you, only to love you
And let me stay by you feeling in the sounds of your softly water that falls in the air
 The feeling of my eternal love for you, like the love of a slave to his goodness

José Ramón Carballo
29 de junio de 2012


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario