jueves, 13 de febrero de 2014

La lectura del fin de semana. Las amistades peligrosas. Pierre Choderlos de Laclos. 1782.




This book was a gift that a good friend of mine gave to me many years ago, she was my friend Maribel, workmate first and a very good friend after, my friend Maribel stay by me several decades in the same office, she was like me, both liked very much literature, poetry, art, and we used to have conversatitions that never finished, she was to me and I was to her this kind of friend which one the time doesn't exist, always speaking about everything, hours and hours, all subjects, always with a lot of sense of humor, and full of  kindness and helpness each other, twin souls of course.

But my dear friend Maribel had a very jealous husband that was always spying her, so that when we finished to stay together at work Maribel decided never see me again, I suffer a lot and now I don't know how are things going with her, sometimes I thing that she is dead and I prefer to ignore this thinking, very sad for me of course, because she was seriously sick just before we separe each other for ever.


I had send severals emails to Maribel but never return to me any answer, silence only, and I decided don't disturb anymore the peace of her marital life side by side with her husband.

The frienship between a man and a woman is not undestand properly in our machism society.

She used call to me Valmont like the main character of this book, I don't know very well why but the thinking that I look like the great actor John Malkovitch make me feel proud, because he is one of my favourite actors of all the times. 

The paseante



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario