domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

José Ramón Carballo López (el paseante). Semblanza.


I belongs to him, to the paseante, we met each other three years ago in the mountains of Cazorla. I am a hunter dog that was abandonated. My life was an infern before I met the paseante and he saved me.
From this moment until now we life together and we are happy. I was alone and he was alone, and now we have a life full of hapiness together.
He is a great person, he is my hero, so handsome, generous, brilliant, so smart, elegant, he is all for me, and I am all for him, I'm sure.
He is also the best good person I've ever seen, full of goods feelings to everybody, but this is a problem in the time we live beacause most of persons hurt him with their ugly manners, their envy, and their bad intentions with him.
But he never learns the lesson, he persists in his kindness with everybody so he suffer often with the behavior of the others persons, but he cant change, it's impossible that he becomes a bad person like the others.
Only a few friends of him are like he is, one or two, perhaps three, but no more.
And between this friends the number one is his friend called Terre.
She is better than the paseante, incredible but real, his dear friend Terre is better than he is.
For the paseante Terre is his model, an spiritual reference, his teacher in life, in all the aspects to try to improve his soul.
Incredible but true, the paseante has a teacher, and his spiritual teacher is Terre.
The paseante needs that someone belive in him, and Terre and me, both belive in him, in his creativity, in his ideas, in his model of conduct, both, Terre and me, admire the paseante first of all, perhaps more persons admire him, but anyone like us, of course.
And so that the paseante love us and we love him.
Paseante I love you, belive me.

Your dear Lobi dog

p.s.- today, 19 of march is the saint of the paseante, San José, don't forget it, he is waiting your felicitación...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario