miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

Interview with the paseante (part two).

Latvia Romanescu of "The New York Times on the blog".

"The New York Times on the blog" and his famous reporter Latvia Romanescu was received by the mondial fenomenum of the medias, The paseante, in the peace of his retire life far away from the city.
The paseante had the generosity of give us a great interview to know better the fascinated "paseante world".

This is the part two of a large interview that "The New York Times on the blog" will offer to his readers in several parts that will be publising in our magazine.

Latvia Romanescu:
Dear Paseante, please, tell me, what's about your love affaire with a workmate three years ago,  it was false or true?

Mr. Paseante:
Dear Latvia, it was true, really true, but all was in fact a kind of platonic love more than a sexual affaire.

L.R.:
But, Paseante, you tell me that you are not homosexual.

Mr. P:
Of course, but platonic love between two men not includes erotic passion.

L.R.:
I tell you the true Paseante, we received in The New York Times some anonymous about your relationship with this man three years ago, but we prefer ask you about this affaire in this interview and not publishing anything about your love affaire.

Mr. P.:
These anonymous were send to a lot of persons and institutions but all was false, belive me. The person or persons that wrote the anonymous had the purpose of injury.

L.R.:
Paseante, this is the moment of the true, you can't lie to all your mondial felows, so that tell me the true, I ask you for the last time if you had some kind of sexual contacts with this man, please Paseante tell me only the true.

Mr.P.:
Dear Latvia, I never tell lies to anybody, I swear you, so that I can tell to you with my hand in my heart that I have never had sex with this person.

L.R.:
I belive you Paseante, I can see in your eyes that you are telling me the true, but in the New York Times we received some photograps in wich both are together.

Mr.P.:
Stay together with someone doesn't mean nothing special, I usually stay together with a lot of persons each day.

L.R.:
Paseante, but the photograps has a very high sexual content as I could see.

Mr.P.:
These pothograps are false, I'm sure, I couldn't see the photos because the police say to me that the cientifical police were examinating them.

L.R.:
Perhaps the policeman didin't want to offend you showed you these photograps.

Mr. P.:
No, I don't belive this, I belive that the photos were false, in fact I know that the photos were false, it's impossible that these photos exits, because we didn't have sex never at all.

L.R..
Tell me Paseante, in a matter of fact, do you desagree to speak about this relationship?

Mr. P.:
Not at all, it was full of good memories for me.

L.R.:
And for the other guy, Paseante, how was all this matter for him?

(to be continued)

Copyright: All rights reserved "The New York Times on the blog".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario