lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

The thinkings of a rose.



Thinkings of a rose.

I am a rose
Only a rose
No more than a rose
And no less than a rose
I don't know if you can understand the roses
Perhaps a rose it's quite complicate for a man
But a man it's not complicate for a rose
The man can smell my parfum if he wants
Can see my beautifulls colours if he wants
Can think in my beauty if he wants
Essential things that the man can do with the rose
Pleasure things
But some men cut me and so that I dead in a vase with water a few days later
Crying my destiny with mute words of pain that men can't ear
I am a rose, only a rose, no more, no less
But remember this next time you see me
I'm not yours, I'm not a property of anyone
I am a live being
See me, smell me, think on me
But not kill me, please

The rose

(José Ramón Carballo)
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario