lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

To be a queen.


One of my best gay friends use to go everyewhere with his crown on the head, always with the crown on the head, marvellous, he goes to the pool in summer time and use to go with the crown, but a plastic one, of course, and when he goes to the supermarket also has the crown over his head, but a small one, of course, and when he goes to work, he is a lawyer, he used to to go with the crown to the tribunals also, as I say, he always is carrying the crown with him to everywhere.
So that he looks always like a queen, not like a king, because he wears the queen models of crowns not the models for kings, he doesn't like the models for kings because he say that they are very simple not like queen models more complete and beautifull.
It's impossible make him change this custom, absolutelly impossible, I have talk with him several times and he always answered me with the same phrase: It's my life.
Well, It's his life, marvellous, I accept it, why not if is his life?
Kisses,

The paseante

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario