miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

Tomorrow Woddy, jr, and the servant... Toni.



Tomorrow Woody, jr, and the servant, ¿the servant?, yes the servant, Toni, of course the most scandal servant in the history of the world, and they three will be here tomorrow in the blog of the Paseante solitario just to amuse all the fellows of the blog with their adventures in Manhattan with the devil.

This is the point..., who is the devil in fact?, perhaps tomorrow me mistery of the real being of the devil will be at least discover, and also the doubts about the sexuality of  Toni the servant, an extremely passion matters for all of us, of course, but specially for jr that I think is in love whith him in fact.

In love with the devil? In love with Toni the servant? I can resist until tomorrow, I can´t resist the suspense, it make me suffer a lot, please, can you tell me something before tomorrow, I'm sure I will not be able to sleep tonight as all the wednesdays nigths before Woody's conversations of thursdays mornings.

Of course..., I'll tell you something..., don't forget tomorrow Woody's conversation it will be absolutely the final revelation... That's all I can say.

Until tomorrow, with love,

The paseant

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario