jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

La lectura del fin de semana. Amado mío. Pier Paolo Pasolini. 1982.



This book is very special to me, it was a gift that one special friend gave to me twenty five years ago aproximately, I was ashame of the tittle and of the content, I couldn't have this book in my library because my parents would see it and it could be a scandal, the evidence of my homosexuality I thought, so that I decided read the book as fast as I could, so that the book finished in the trash really soon, one or two days after my friend gave it to me, I become to miss the book as soon as I had destroy it and sent it to the rubbish, I was conscient of the meaning that this action had, a repressive action against my sexual behavior, but my parents..., I couldn't permit that they knew my homosexuality in that time.
This is one of the several ocasions in which I had to hide me and not allow me to be myself.
Now, twenty five years after, I recomend you this book write by the genious of Pasolini, one of my favourites film directors.
My friend of the past gave me the book because he knew my devotion to Pasolini, but he didn't think about my psiquical sex repression.
I have still the dedicatory that my friend wrote to me in the first page of the book, like a rest of the past that will never return.

the paseante


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario